JOIN OUR TEAM
Mona Dermatology is a thriving female-founded & privately owned practice looking to add exceptional providers to our Dermatology team in Cincinnati, OH.
Generous Signing Bonus | Competitive Salary | No “On-Call” Required
Excellence & Innovation
At our practice, patients always come first. We believe that being leaders in our industry is the first step.
Mona Dermatology is a thriving medical, aesthetic, & surgical Dermatology private practice in the suburbs of Cincinnati, OH. At Mona Dermatology we take great pride in our well-versed, experienced supportive staff and our patient first mentality. We are a unique practice looking for the right person to join our busy medical, surgical and cosmetic dermatology group as we expand into our stunning new re-modeled clinic with state-of-the-art patient space. You may focus on medical dermatology or advance your cosmetic dermatology practice with the leading cosmetic dermatology office in the city. Whether it is a mix of General, Medical, Surgical or Cosmetic Dermatology, we can offer it all.
Our practice is dedicated to investing in both our technology and our team. In the past 2 years alone, we have added 7 new treatments & technologies. We also cover 100% expenses for either the American Academy of Dermatology Annual Meeting or similar meeting each year for all providers, in addition to regular education & training that occur in-office on a monthly basis.
We pride ourselves on offering our providers more autonomy and less bureaucracy than a hospital group or private equity owned group practice. You will enjoy a remarkable quality of life and the ability to earn a highly competitive income while working with a group of forward thinking, compassionate, and professional people.
We’re The Practice You’ve Been Looking For
Do what you love every day, and leave the administrative work to us.
- Walk into a ready-made dermatology practice with a loyal patient base.
- Enjoy more autonomy and less bureaucracy than a hospital group or private equity owned group practice.
- Each provider practices closely with 2-3 members of our Nursing Team while seeing patients. We are unique in that our highly credentialed nursing team consists of over 70% RN’s. This professional, efficient, and friendly nursing team will work with you to assist and scribe at all patient visits.
- We work to achieve all MIPS standards with no admin work.
- Specific support services including billing, scheduling, IT, HR, and more.
- In house marketing department to promote you within the practice.
- No “on-call” required.
Meet Your Dermatology Team
Experts & Leaders in Their Field
Mona S. Foad, M.D., MHS FAAD
Founder & CEO
Mona is the heart and soul of MONA Dermatology. She is a Board-Certified Dermatologist & national Allergan trainer who has been practicing in her hometown of Cincinnati since 2002.
Jessica joined our team in August of 2016, and has brought her love of dermatology to our patients and our staff. She is a certified Physician Assistant with over 10 years of health care experience.
Certified Nurse Practitioner
Anna is a Certified Nurse Practitioner and joined our team in March of 2017. Before bringing her passion for skincare to the field of Dermatology, Anna worked in both the pediatric and adult ICU.
Megan joined our team in March of 2019. She has nearly 10 years of healthcare experience, including in Trauma/General Surgery where she managed skin conditions.
Salary & Benefits
- Signing bonus
- Part time or Full time patient schedule is negotiable. (3 to 5 days)
- A competitive to the market guaranteed base salary that does not go away
- Uncapped earnings potential based on production
- Base compensation with percentage of collections — you do not have to chase down your billings
- Full comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, life, disability & safe harbor pension
- Traditional and Roth 401k retirement vehicle as well as a profit-sharing vehicle
- Paid time to earn CME
- Annual professional CME & conferences covered
- Malpractice insurance