Cincinnati Diamond Glow Treatments
Reveal more radiant and glowing skin on the face and body.
Diamond Glow exfoliates, extracts, and infuses customized serums all at the same time to plump skin by up to 70%. This no-downtime treatment is appropriate for all skin types. Choose from 5 targeted treatments:
- Anti-Aging TNS Advanced+
- Hydrating HA5 Hyaluronic Acid
- Skin Brightening
- Vitamin C Antioxidant
- Pore Clarifying
What to Expect
Your provider will start by taking your Visia picture to get a baseline and assess your skin’s progress.
Your provider will cleanse your face prior to starting the treatment. During the treatment, it will feel like a gentle cat's tongue as the diamond tip gently exfoliates the top layer of your skin while infusing serums into the microchannels.
We will apply post-care and go over what products you will want to use to maximize your results. Your skin will feel smooth and have a radiant glow immediately after the treatment.
How does Diamond Glow work?
Does Diamond Glow hurt?
How long is the appointment?
When will I start seeing results?
Am I a candidate?
Mona Dermatology feels different because we are different. From our calming, inviting office space, to dermatologists and medical practitioners who are as credentialed as they are kind, there’s so much that sets us apart.
- Dr. Mona Foad named Cincinnati Magazine Top Doctor every year since 2008
- 4.7 average Google rating with 250+ five-star reviews from patients.
- Our providers are extensively and continually trained in the latest advances in medical and cosmetic dermatology.
- We specialize in helping our patients achieve a natural, refreshed look.
- Your goals are our goals. Each patient’s treatment plan is unique.