Apply to join our team today!
Medical Assistant (MA) or Registered Nurse (RN)
MONA Dermatology is a thriving female-owned private Dermatology practice that has an immediate need to add experienced and professional talent to our Cosmetic, Medical & Surgical Nursing teams.
MONA is seeking the following attributes in a new team member: a Medical Assistant (MA) or LPN or Registered Nurse (RN) with a minimum of one year of experience in a Dermatology or Aesthetic based medical practice with:
- passion to enhance the patient experience
- a positive and professional attitude and appearance is required
- cosmetic and aesthetic knowledge is preferred
- an ability to scribe and take detailed notes for your provider
- experience in rooming and preparing a patient to be seen by a provider
- excellent communication skills with patients both on the phone and via written emails
- an ability to adapt to a team environment and an ability to make those team members around them better
- proper valid license/certification and ability to work in Ohio
- flexible work hours
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000 – $52,000/Year
Front Desk Receptionist / Phone Coordinator
MONA Dermatology (formerly named Cincinnati Dermatology Center) is a thriving Dermatology practice that has an immediate need to add an experienced and professional Front Desk Receptionist and Phone Coordinator who has the key responsibilities to schedule and handle all patient concerns upon check-in and check-out and additional phone work is required. This position will handle patient phone calls and work with patients cosmetic and medical questions.
We are seeking the following attributes in a new MONA team member:
Front Desk Receptionist and Phone Coordinator with a minimum of two years experience at a medical practice location or with a Dermatology, or Cosmetic medical practice professional attitude and appearance is required.
- scheduling and outstanding phone skills are required
- medical or dermatology and cosmetic/aesthetic knowledge is a plus
- ability to multitask and handle a variety of patient needs and requests
- ability to consult patients on cosmetic aesthetic procedures and products
- ability to adapt to a team environment and to make those team members around them better
- self starter who has the ability to be a future team leader
- dependable work history