Cincinnati Oxygen Facial Treatments
Give your skin a big drink of water with this treatment that hydrates skin and treats redness and rosacea.
Whether you have rosacea, sensitive skin, or just want to look refreshed before an important event, the Intraceuticals Oxygen Facial is a great choice.
- No downtime
- Great for sensitive or rosacea-prone skin
- Can be used with other treatments to speed healing
What to Expect
Your provider will start by taking your Visia picture to get a baseline and assess your skin’s progress. She will then cleanse your face to prepare for your treatment.
Your provider will begin your treatment by passing a wand gently over your skin, delivering hyaluronic acid using hyperbaric oxygen. This will help it infuse gently into the skin. Multiple passes will be performed to ensure optimal results.
At the end, your skin will have a pink glow and feel smooth and fresh. This is a very relaxing procedure and your skin will look hydrated and glowing.
How does it work?
How long is the appointment?
What results will I see?
Am I a candidate?
Mona Dermatology feels different because we are different. From our calming, inviting office space, to dermatologists and medical practitioners who are as credentialed as they are kind, there’s so much that sets us apart.
- Dr. Mona Foad named Cincinnati Magazine Top Doctor every year since 2008
- 4.7 average Google rating with 250+ five-star reviews from patients.
- Our providers are extensively and continually trained in the latest advances in medical and cosmetic dermatology.
- We specialize in helping our patients achieve a natural, refreshed look.
- Your goals are our goals. Each patient’s treatment plan is unique.