Cincinnati Glacial Rx Treatments
Cool your way to brighter skin.
The first and only treatment that uses precision cooling to treat redness, melasma, and brown spots. Fight inflammation, exfoliate skin and normalize melanin, with in this relaxing and soothing facial that helps to brighten your skin.
- Minimal to no downtime
- Fight disorders of inflammation such as rosacea and melasma
- Cooling and soothing treatment
What to Expect
Avoid sun exposure for 5 days prior to your treatment. On the day of treatment, your provider will start by taking your Visia picture to get a baseline and assess your skin’s progress.
Your provider will cleanse your face and start applying the different steps of the Glacial Rx treatment. Each step includes a precision cooling to calm the inflammation in your skin.
You will be given post-care to help enhance your results after the treatment.
How does Glacial Rx work?
Glacial Rx was developed by the same Harvard Dermatologists that brought us Coolsculpting. The treatment uses cryomodulation to cool the skin to the correct temperature that will decrease inflammation and normalize melanin production .
How long is the appointment?
We offer 3 levels of treatments with the Glacial Rx, ranging from 10 minutes for the Freeze spot treatment, up to an hour for the Gloss full-face treatment.
Does the Glacial Rx hurt?
This is a very soothing treatment that you will want to do again and again.
Is Glacial Rx safe?
Glacial Rx is safe when done under the care of an experienced practitioner. How you take care of your skin after the treatment is also important. We recommend the post-care that comes with the treatment.
When will I start seeing results?
You should start seeing results within a month.
Am I a candidate?
Almost everyone is a candidate for Glacial Rx.
Mona Dermatology feels different because we are different. From our calming, inviting office space, to dermatologists and medical practitioners who are as credentialed as they are kind, there’s so much that sets us apart.
- Dr. Mona Foad named Cincinnati Magazine Top Doctor every year since 2008
- 4.7 average Google rating with 250+ five-star reviews from patients.
- Our providers are extensively and continually trained in the latest advances in medical and cosmetic dermatology.
- We specialize in helping our patients achieve a natural, refreshed look.
- Your goals are our goals. Each patient’s treatment plan is unique.