Cincinnati Halo Laser Treatments
Treat sun damage, brown spots, acne scarring, fine lines, texture and uneven skin tone.
Halo is a hybrid fractional laser which means that it combines the wavelengths (and the results!) of what would typically be two separate laser treatments into one.
- Highly customizable
- Safe for a wide variety of skin types
What to Expect
You may be given prescriptions to take prior to your treatment to avoid risk of infection. Photos will be taken prior to your procedure to track your progress. A topical numbing cream will be applied for your comfort. Our experienced providers will discuss your areas of concern and create your treatment plan.
Once ready for the treatment, we will clean your face. You may use metal goggles to protect your eyes. During the treatment you will feel heat and a stinging sensation similar to a rubber band snapping on your skin.
This procedure includes complimentary Pronox.
We will apply a cream to promote healing. You may be slightly pink or swollen for a couple of hours. Your skin will feel like sandpaper and brown spots will pop up like brown pepper flakes. This will all resolve within a few days. You can apply makeup once you have healed from the treatment.
Is there downtime?
How long is the appointment?
Who is a candidate?
Does it hurt?
What is the difference between Halo and Fraxel?
When will I see results?
Mona Dermatology feels different because we are different. From our calming, inviting office space, to dermatologists and medical practitioners who are as credentialed as they are kind, there’s so much that sets us apart.
- Dr. Mona Foad named Cincinnati Magazine Top Doctor every year since 2008
- 4.7 average Google rating with 250+ five-star reviews from patients.
- Our providers are extensively and continually trained in the latest advances in medical and cosmetic dermatology.
- We specialize in helping our patients achieve a natural, refreshed look.
- Your goals are our goals. Each patient’s treatment plan is unique.