Cincinnati EmFace Treatments
Mona Dermatology is the first in Cincinnati to offer this exciting new technology that tones facial muscles and lifts the face with no surgery, needles, or downtime.
After the age of 30, we begin to lose 3-8% of our facial muscle mass with each decade. The loss of muscle combined with breakdown of collagen results in sagging, loose skin, and wrinkles. The EmFace technology combines RadioFrequency energy with HIFES (High Frequency Electrical Stimulation) to tone muscles, build collagen, and restore a more youthful look.
What to Expect
Is there downtime?
There is no downtime from an EmFace treatment!
How long is the appointment?
EmFace treatment takes only 20 minutes, and your total appointment time will take about 30.
When will I see results?
You will feel a difference immediately post-treatment, but optimal results will be seen 6-12 weeks after the last session.
How frequently can they do it / how far do you have to wait between treatments?
You will receive a series of 4 treatments, each spaced 7-10 days apart.
Mona Dermatology feels different because we are different. From our calming, inviting office space, to dermatologists and medical practitioners who are as credentialed as they are kind, there’s so much that sets us apart.
- Dr. Mona Foad named Cincinnati Magazine Top Doctor every year since 2008
- 4.7 average Google rating with 250+ five-star reviews from patients.
- Our providers are extensively and continually trained in the latest advances in medical and cosmetic dermatology.
- We specialize in helping our patients achieve a natural, refreshed look.
- Your goals are our goals. Each patient’s treatment plan is unique.