Bumps & Growths
Not all bumps are created equal. Our team of skilled providers can address and treat cysts, SKs, dermatofibromas, and more.
- Lipomas are fatty tumors that grow under the skin
- Cysts come from your hair follicles and oil glands
- Seborrheic Keratoses (SKs) are benign scaling growths that we get as we get older
- Dermatofibromas are firm nodules that develop from injury, ingrown hairs or insect bites.
There are many benign bumps and growths on the skin. Some of the most common ones are lipomas, cysts, seborrheic keratosis and dermatofibromas. Although these are generally harmless, you may choose to have them removed. Our team of skilled providers can help go over your options.
Mona Dermatology feels different because we are different. From our calming, inviting office space, to dermatologists and medical practitioners who are as credentialed as they are kind, there’s so much that sets us apart.
- Dr. Mona Foad named Cincinnati Magazine Top Doctor every year since 2008
- 4.7 average Google rating with 250+ five-star reviews from patients.
- Our providers are extensively and continually trained in the latest advances in medical and cosmetic dermatology.
- We specialize in helping our patients achieve a natural, refreshed look.
- Your goals are our goals. Each patient’s treatment plan is unique.