Cincinnati Dermaplaning Treatments
Gently remove the top layer of dead skin and peach fuzz hair.
Dermaplaning is a very popular no-downtime procedure in which your provider gently exfoliates your skin to reveal a smooth texture.
- Enhances other procedures such as peels or facials
- Improves absorption of skincare products
- Makeup will apply more smoothly
What to Expect
Your provider will start by taking your Visia picture to get a baseline and assess your skin’s progress. She will then cleanse your face to prepare for your treatment.
Your provider will use a special blade to gently pass over the skin to exfoliate dead skin cells and remove hair.
Your skin will have a smoother texture and luminous glow. We recommend following your dermaplane with another treatment such as a Diamond Glow, Oxygen Facial, or Chemical Peel for best results.
How long is the appointment?
Does dermaplaning hurt?
How does it work?
Am I a candidate?
Mona Dermatology feels different because we are different. From our calming, inviting office space, to dermatologists and medical practitioners who are as credentialed as they are kind, there’s so much that sets us apart.
- Dr. Mona Foad named Cincinnati Magazine Top Doctor every year since 2008
- 4.7 average Google rating with 250+ five-star reviews from patients.
- Our providers are extensively and continually trained in the latest advances in medical and cosmetic dermatology.
- We specialize in helping our patients achieve a natural, refreshed look.
- Your goals are our goals. Each patient’s treatment plan is unique.