Treat brown spots, melasma, texture and tattoos with little to no downtime.
Using a picosecond pulse instead of heat, the PicoSure laser offers you a revolutionary way to get rid of brown spots and build collagen without sacrificing downtime. The PicoSure laser is also a great choice for eliminating tattoos in fewer treatments than traditional removal techniques.
- Safe for most skin types
- Great for skin maintenance and rejuvenation
What to Expect
Please stop using retinol for 7 days prior to your treatment. Photos will be taken prior to your procedure to track your progress. A topical numbing cream will be applied for your comfort.
We will place metal goggles on you to protect your eyes. During the treatment, you will see a bright light and feel a sensation like a rubber band snapping on your skin.
We will apply a cream to promote healing and a mineral-based sunscreen to your skin. You will be slightly pink right after the treatment and this will last for about a day.
Before & After
How does it work?
How long will my appointment take?
Does PicoSure hurt?
When will I see results?
Is PicoSure safe?
How often should I do a Picosure treatment for skin rejuvenation?
Will there be downtime?
Mona Dermatology feels different because we are different. From our calming, inviting office space, to dermatologists and medical practitioners who are as credentialed as they are kind, there’s so much that sets us apart.
- Dr. Mona Foad named Cincinnati Magazine Top Doctor every year since 2008
- 4.7 average Google rating with 250+ five-star reviews from patients.
- Our providers are extensively and continually trained in the latest advances in medical and cosmetic dermatology.
- We specialize in helping our patients achieve a natural, refreshed look.
- Your goals are our goals. Each patient’s treatment plan is unique.