Speed healing or promote hair growth with Exosomes
Exosomes pack growth factors, peptides, minerals, amino acids, and vitamins to improve cell-to-cell communication, improve wound healing, and more.
- Use on the face to boost results and speed up skin healing after treatments such as microneedling or laser resurfacing
- Use on the scalp to improve and promote hair growth
Harness the power of stem cells to build collagen and speed healing post-treatment. Exosomes “coach” unhealthy cells to become healthy again and in clinical studies, were shown to increase elastin levels in the skin by up to 300%.
What to Expect
If you are treating the face, we will first perform a treatment that creates injury to the skin, such as microneedling or laser resurfacing.
If you are treating the scalp, we will start by microneedling the area.
Your provider will begin by freshly mixing your exosomes solution. They will then apply the serum to the treatment area. This does not hurt and in some cases may be relaxing. Adding on exosomes to a treatment only takes a few additional minutes!
After applying the exosomes serum, we will continue with the normal post-treatment care based on the treatment that you received.
Is there downtime?
How long is the appointment?
Who is a candidate?
Does it hurt?
Do I need to have my blood drawn?
Mona Dermatology feels different because we are different. From our calming, inviting office space, to dermatologists and medical practitioners who are as credentialed as they are kind, there’s so much that sets us apart.
- Dr. Mona Foad named Cincinnati Magazine Top Doctor every year since 2008
- 4.7 average Google rating with 250+ five-star reviews from patients.
- Our providers are extensively and continually trained in the latest advances in medical and cosmetic dermatology.
- We specialize in helping our patients achieve a natural, refreshed look.
- Your goals are our goals. Each patient’s treatment plan is unique.